Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Loving Early Summer Weather

We were really lucky to have beautiful weather for a bit last month. We took advantage of the unseasonal temperatures and took Reid to the beach for the first time - he loved it! After trying to eat rocks (and succeeding in eating a tiny bit of sand) we went for a walk and got some ice cream :)

On a side note, just wanted to mention how amazing Basic Grey is, and how excited I was to find out earlier that I won a collection pack for their new line. I'll be sharing some pics and layouts as soon as possibe!

Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Such great pictures! Love the double page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how well the design of your layout flows. Great pictures, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the double LO~ great design and such sweet, sweet pictures!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the neutral background really complements your photos. such a great 2-pager (something i don't do often enough). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the awesome comments! I really appreciate you all stopping by for a look :) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a fresh and beautiful style Debra! You definitely reflect the feel of early spring in your work! (I was also admiring your other projects in the posts below!....stunning photos and beautiful page designs!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Gabrielle! I really enjoy your blog - your projects are beautiful and I love the layering and colours you use :)

    ReplyDelete