Sunday, April 29, 2012

10 Things I Love About Everyday

Good evening everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. This weekend was pretty low-key for us, since Dan worked Friday and Saturday, but today we finally were able to catch up on a bit of house maintenance and spring cleaning (better late than never, haha!).
We did a bit of shopping, too, and I bought us all matching Canada day t-shirts for July 1st - I figure it will make a pretty cute family photo (fingers crossed the weather is nice!).
Shortly I hope to start sharing photos of our everyday lives and other crafty projects I'm working on - I'm still pretty new to blogging and if anyone has any suggestions/comments, I'd love to hear them!
The layout above was to document one of my favourite photos of Dan and Reid - I love how Dan is such a natural father and how Reid loves spending time with him.  It warms my heart to see them together :)  This page uses a few elements from the Story Hour and City of Lights kits from Studio Calico, some new My Mind's Eye papers and the 10 things envelope is from Little Yellow Bicycle.
Have a great night and hope Monday is not too rough on anyone, LOL. :)

2 comments:

  1. and again... love this page too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are my two favourite subjects - Dan and Reid :)

    ReplyDelete