Monday, May 21, 2012

Back from Vacation!

Well, I think we really lucked out and picked the best week possible to get off weather-wise! 
Some of the highlights:
An overnight trip to Niagara Falls with friends for birthday fun :)

We took Reid to the park for the first time - he loved it so much, especially the swings.  It was amazing to see him crawling all over the place, looking so inquisitive and curious <3

And finally, we spent an amazing weekend at Dan's parents' trailer with Reid and he got to ride his first bike! (An early birthday gift from grandma and grandpa Fleming <3)

Now back to the regular schedule, haha!  And the stuff I'm sure you are most interested in, I managed to squeeze in some layouts in between :)





All of these layouts were completed with my latest Studio Calico goodies - I ended up ordering three of the four add-ons this month (all except Leica - with a house full of boys, Holga had enough pink for me this time, lol).  After seeing the sneak peeks, I might have another "indulgent" month ;)

Well, that's all for the moment - I will try to get some of the new photos from this week scrapped and be back soon!  Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day :)

2 comments: